Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration in a tree, a cup, and a piece of chocolate


I didn't want my first day as a blogger to go by without a post, so even though I'm running short on time, here's a compilation of things I've found particularly inspiring about this past week:

This single red leaf. Every time I look at this picture, I'm reminded to always embrace my individuality. Uniqueness is perhaps the most beautiful quality we possess as humans.












This antique tea set. I have used this as decoration on my bookshelf next to my favorite classics like Jane Eyre and Alice in Wonderland for years. On a whim, I decided to take it off the shelf and fill it with some jasmine green tea. I was reminded to never save something for a special occasion when I can enjoy it today.











 
This chocolate. So far, one of the most enjoyable parts of being vegan is my awakened love for chocolate. This one was filled with almonds and salted caramel. During the photo shoot, the heat from the tea melted half of the chocolate, leaving me with no other choice but to eat it all.

And yes…I did lick the cup and saucer. I have no shame when it comes to chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment